Liz is a skilled and empathetic partner to educational leaders. She uses her exceptional listening skills, strategic mindset, deep understanding of teaching, learning, and leadership, and an array of unique tools to help principals and other and other leaders bring structure and clarity to their thinking so that they can achieve transformative and sustainable results.
An independent consultant, facilitator, and coach, Liz brings a passion for fostering human potential. She designs and facilitates coaching sessions that are creatively tailored to the needs of her clients, and approaches challenges holistically, collaboratively, and with integrity.
Liz’s most recent relevant training includes: Fundamentals of Leadership Coaching, NYC Leadership Academy (2019) and The Pedagogy of Confidence Mentorship Training program, National Urban Alliance for Effective Education (2014)
An investment in leadership coaching is an investment in your capacity to support your school community effectively and ultimately optimize the learning experience for all students.
Coaching sessions are customized to the specific learning objective(s)s of each client, focused on one or more of the following areas of leadership as determined by the client:
- Self-leadership: self-awareness, self-reflection, activating strengths, leader as learner
- Developing Resilience: growth mindset, managing energy, juggling priorities, resolving conflict, seeking feedback, leading in ambiguity
- Communication and Collaboration: creating shared vision and goals, amplifying voices, facilitating critical conversations, listening, sharing leadership
- Situational Problem-solving: evidence and context-based decision-making, inclusive decision-making structures, strategic decision-making based on mission, culture, and values
- Teacher and Student Performance: creating systems and structures for high academic performance, designing PD for teachers, supporting teacher collaboration
What to expect?
- A non-judgmental, strengths-focused, confidential coaching relationship
- Guided and personalized accompaniment to identify and achieve your leadership goals
- A results-oriented action plan, feedback, and strategic support